Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy 2009!

So here it is, first post of the new year. YAY!

I've finished three projects already: a blanket, a hat and a scarf. I am also almost done with a second blanket, but I'm running low on the yarn I need to join it, and I didn't really want to go out in the snow today, but that will probably be done soon. So pictures! Yay!


The blanket: (also known as The Garden of Possibilities. Pattern from Crochet Today! May/June 2008. Yarn: Caron One Pound - used just under two)

The hat: (It's a little small, but now I know how to adjust the pattern for next time. Made with leftover Vanna's Choice. Will find link for pattern later)


The Scarf: My own design made with Bonnie by Reynolds.


There are also the miniature ornaments that I made for everyone in Corey's family.

An M&M for Pat (brother):
A traffic cone for Joe (Dad - Director of the DPW in Shirley):
A Golden Snitch for Corey:

Snowflakes for Meaghan (sister):
Snowflakes for Maggy (Mom):


Also, Corey finished his UMass Blanket and it looks FABULOUS. No pictures yet, but I'll try to get some soon. :)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

All of your projects are really nice. I especially like the Garden blanket. It's been ages since I've posted anything crochet to my blog but you've inspired me.