Monday, December 22, 2008

What's going on?

So I finished my Dad's hat, realized that the yarn I need to finish my mom's blanket was left at school, and been stuck inside for the past two and a half days. It's really pretty outside though. I wish I had a camera so I could take some pictures, but I don't. Maybe I'll get one for Christmas *crosses fingers*. I'm going out to get the yarn I need to finish my mom's blanket and then I'll probably spend the rest of the day working on my sister's blanket. I should be able to get that done today. Then I'll finish my mom's and I'll be good for my family. I do still have to make some snowflakes for Corey's parents, but that shouldn't take up too much time. As for Corey's present, I don't have to worry about that just yet, since we again decided to exchange gifts at the end of our winter break, as he doesn't work at school, and I work very little then. We've both got plenty of hours at the Y now, so things shouldn't be a problem at the end of January.

No comments: