Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WIP Update

WIP # 1: So, the blanket that I'm making for my sister has only had a few rows added onto it, but I've decided that in reality it's only about a fourth of the way done, since it's really small. So I'm going to make another one in the same colors, same width and everything, and I'm just going to sew it onto the side of the other one to make it bigger.

WIP # 2: My UMass blanket is about half way done but with everything that I've been working on and haven't completed, I don't know if it will be done before school starts. However, the first few home games take place in warm weather, so it gives me a few more weeks to complete it before I will need to have it for the games.

Also, all the projects that are going to be added shortly will most likely not be in order, since I don't really remember when I completed which. There are a few projects missing, since I either don't have pictures yet (because I'm lazy/busy), or they are at Corey's house and I haven't gotten the chance to take pictures of them.

No comments: