Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WIP #3


It's warm, it's fuzzy, it's thick, it's colorful, and apparently it's almost done. I used the basic chevron with this one (like my sister's blanket), but I also used three different yarns, and a Q hook. The yarns are: Red Heart Super Saver in sunshine print (fades from yellow to red and back), Caron Simply Soft in pink, yellow, and orange (pictured above, though they are in fact much brighter then they appear), and Lion Brand Fun Fur in black. Since the yarns are really thick when put together and the hook is huge, this one has worked up really quickly. The only problem is that the fun fur sheds everywhere. I have to finish this one before the end of the summer, because it's for my roommate for Hanukkah. I'm pretty sure she's gonna love it, cos I know I do.

1 comment:

AC said...

nice...I really like your chevrons:-)
Take care,
Alison